FAQs - Rainbow Bay Holiday Apartments
Monday to Saturday – 8:30am to 4:00pm
Sunday & Public Holidays – Closed
Check in is between 2pm and 4pm QLD time. If you wish to check in earlier please contact reception the day before your arrival.
Check out time is 9am. Late checkout may be available depending on availability, extra charges may apply. Please check with reception 24 hours before your scheduled departure.
Each apartment has 1 secure underground car spot. Car park height is 1.9m. There is a visitor’s car park on site, however cars parking there must be registered with reception. There is also plenty of street parking in the area that is not timed.
We have a heated swimming pool all year round, half court tennis with rackets and balls provided and BBQ area.
Linen is provided for each stay for both the beds and bathrooms. For stays 14 days or more fresh linen is provided weekly.
We have beach towels for hire at reception. They are $5.00 each for the duration of your stay.
WiFi is provided by Freedom Internet. It is a user pay service, for current pricing please contact reception.
Foxtel is provided in all of our apartments. There is a range of channels available.
Yes, there are 3 apartments per floor, all of which look out over Rainbow Bay.
No, our apartments do not have air conditioning. However all of our apartments are equipped with ceiling fans. With Rainbow Place being beachfront there is always a nice sea breeze that cools the apartments down in Summer.
• A short 3 minute stroll down on the corner of Ward Street and Boundary Street is the local shops. There are 2 take away shops, 2 cafes, convenience store, laundromat and liquor store.
• Coolangatta is about a 10 minute walk away where there is plenty of cafes, restaurants and the Strand Shopping Centre where you will find Woolworths and Aldi.
• We have Rainbow Bay Surf Club right on our doorstep which is open 7 days a week with meal deals Monday – Thursday.
• Greenmount Surf Club and Coolangatta Surf Club are within walking distance
• Twin Towns is about a 5 – 10 minute walk. It has 7 restaurants, shows and casino.
• Tweed Centro Shopping Centre is located about 2 minutes further past Twin Towns which is where you will find Woolworths and Coles.